How long have you been with the company?
6 and a half years
What is your position and background with Auto Transform?
Customer Service Administrator – Customer Service/Yards man/vehicle logistics. Sid started as a “casual worker”, became a team leader and then worked as contracts administrator. He also holds experience in purchasing, production planning and quality control. Sid has worked in each area of production and has been involved with most products at Auto Transform. Because of this, he brings a wealth of knowledge to the Customer Service team and can provide immediate responses and updates. This helps Auto Transform take their customer service to another level.
What does a day in the life look like?
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders or obtain details for opportunities for improvement
- Follow through on solutions for clients to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Keep the costumers updated about the progress of their vehicles
- Liaise with contractors to make sure the outwork is completed
- Receive and store vehicles record any damages and share the information with stakeholders
- Take and store photos and sign of vehicles on pickup
- Updating jobs related information on smartsheet
What do you most enjoy?
One of my favourite things is learning about people. Whether I am serving internal customers (employees) or external (customers), everyone has a different story and reason as to why they think the way they do and why they want the things they want. I always try to understand what makes each person tick – it makes me connect with them, thus providing personalised service that exceeds expectations.
I appreciate the satisfaction of having such a big impact on someone I’ve never even met before. Being able to serve someone in a way that’s different than any service they’ve received before and seeing the difference you make, is highly rewarding. Whether it’s something as small as a warm smile and greeting, or offering them a service they didn’t know about, making a difference in someone’s life is extremely gratifying and is the reason why I love customer service.